Polyphonic Organ Emulator
1. Up: Level control for the octave up.
2. Down: Level control for the octave down.
3. Choir: This control takes a mix of the octave Up and octave Down setting and regenerates it. The end result is an additional 2 octaves up, 2 octaves down and direct signal with a slight delay that adds a “church organ” like feel. This control only works if the octave Up and octave Down are in use.
4. Lag: Delay control for the wet signal. Full counterclockwise is minimal delay. Delay time increases as it rotates clockwise.
5. Tone: Rolls off the high end as you dial it counterclockwise.
6. Direct: Level control for the analog dry signal.
List Price: $199.00
Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (121 x 64 x 57 mm) with knobs
Current Draw: 81 mA
Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
Output Impedance: 500 Ω
This device is true bypass and uses electronic relay-based switching. Audio will not pass without power.
This device takes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.