"The U.S.A. Geddy Lee Jazz Bass is a unique instrument combining the features and specifications of Lee's three favorite basses—two Fender Custom Shop versions of his signature model and his original sleek '72 Jazz Bass"
w/ ohsc, certificate and case candy, only mod is straplocks added- originals included in case. Weighs in at 9.2lbs. We'd list this as excellent but this piece has a few small finish scuffs leaving it just shy.
- One-piece maple neck with custom thicker profile
- 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets
- White binding and white pearloid block inlays
- Dual vintage-style single-coil custom Jazz Bass pickups
- Antique white pearloid pickguard
- Geddy Lee signature HiMass bridge
- Vintage-style reverse tuning machines
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.