Polyphonic Pitch Arpeggiator
Hi buddies, welcome to the first dedicated compact polyphonic pitch arpeggiator effect pedal for electrical guitar! What does the Arpanoid do? The Arpanoid™ takes whatever you play and transforms it into an adjustable ascending or descending scale. It features 8 intuitive and expandable modes and will work on complex chords as well as single notes in any key. The Arpanoid has an all analog dry signal, all digital wet signal and true bypass switching. Like all EarthQuaker Devices pedals, this dude is handmade one at a time in sunny Akron Ohio.
1. Rate: Adjusts the speed of the sequence.
2. Up/Up-Down/Down Toggle: Switch to control the direction of the sequence. All the way left is up, the sequence will continually repeat going up. In the middle is up/down, the sequence will continually repeat going up then back down. All the way right is down, the signal will continually repeat going down.
3. Step: Selects how many notes there are in the sequence.
4. Wet: Level control for the effect signal. Unity is around noon.
5. Mode: 8 position selector switch to choose the octave and key:
Major: -1 octave to root.
Major: root to +1 octave.
Major: -1 octave through +1
Major: Random pattern
Minor: -1 octave to root.
Minor: root to +1 octave.
Minor: -1 octave through +1
Minor: Random pattern
6. Dry: Level control for the dry signal. Unity is around noon.
List Price: $249.00
Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (121 x 64 x 57 mm) with knobs
Current Draw: 65 mA
Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
Output Impedance: <1 kΩ
This device features Flexi-Switch® Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching.
For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass.
For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as you’d like to use the effect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed.
Since the switching is relay based, it requires power to pass signal.
This device takes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.