1. Depth: Adjusts the depth of the tremolo. More clockwise, less counterclockwise. When fully counterclockwise, the amplitude modulation will be removed and the Night Wire will function as a fixed filter, envelope controlled filter or phaser depending on where the Frequency toggle is set.
2. Rate Toggle: This toggle lets you select between two ways to control the speed of the tremolo. Attack lets you adjust the speed by pick attack. In this mode, the Rate knob controls the sensitivity of the dynamic tremolo. The higher the rate and harder you pick, the faster the speed will rise and vice versa. In Manual mode, the Rate control adjusts the speed like a common tremolo.
3. Rate: In Manual mode, this controls the speed of the tremolo. Faster speed clockwise and slower speed counterclockwise. In Attack mode, this controls the sensitivity of the dynamic tremolo. The higher the Rate and harder you pick, the faster the speed will rise and vice versa.
4. Level: Sets the output level, unity is around noon.
5. Frequency Toggle: This toggle lets you select one of 3 different ways to control the center frequency of the filter section. In LFO mode, the frequency is continuously swept by an LFO. In this mode, the Frequency knobs adjusts the speed of the LFO. In Manual mode, the frequency is determined by where the Frequency knob is set. In Attack mode, the center frequency is dynamically controlled by pick attack and the Frequency knob adjusts the sensitivity.
6. Frequency: Controls the center frequency of the filters in Manual mode: higher clockwise, lower counterclockwise. In LFO mode this controls the rate of the sweep: faster clockwise and slower counterclockwise. In Attack mode this controls the sensitivity of the envelope: lower Frequency gives slower rise and lower peak, higher Frequency gives faster rise and higher peak. Simple, right?
List Price: $199.00
Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (121 x 64 x 57 mm) with knobs
Current Draw: 65 mA
Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
Output Impedance: <1 kΩ
This device features Flexi-Switch® Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching.
For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass.
For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as you’d like to use the effect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed.
Since the switching is relay based, it requires power to pass signal.
This device takes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.